God created and ordained marriage as the building block of the Christian faith. When we look at many of the issues our society faces,Â most of them can be traced back to the break-down in the marriage.Â The world has placed an all out attack on married couples, therefore it is critically important that unite together to defend the sanctity of the marriage unite. For many years the enemies strategy has been to divide and conquer, but this ministryÂ will unity married couples so we can share and grow together.
The Soul purpose of the Marriage Ministry is to structure our relationships according to the Word of God. To develop the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities as Husband and Wife in God, to combat the adversary at all cost.
To analyze ourselves individually and collectively with the purpose of finding closure to past pain and experiences which have cause the relationships to be under nourished. Finally, we are going to invite the Holy Spirit into our hearts and liv es to take entire control of the institution of Marriage and family.
To respect, revive, restore and refresh each other on a daily basis. Not allowing the principalities and powers of darkness to take you off of your purpose and destiny with each other; understanding that the success of our future both in the home as well as the church rest on the strength and commitment of the Marriage.
To produce a culture of God filled Married Couples, who will rule and reign over all situations and circumstances that may come against them. To believe God for relationships which are going to translate into changing and charged congregational atmospheres, led by the Spirit of God when ever families come into the House of the Lord.
Teach married couples how to set goals and prepare a comprehensive plan which covers all aspects. These are spiritual development, health and wellness, finances, recreation and travels? These are essential elements to live a Spirit lead life that has nothing missing, nothing lacking and nothing broken.
Goals and Objectives:
- Invite the Spirit of creativity into our marriage family to ensure that the interest of everyone is maintained.
- Â Set an expectation to cultivate laughter and fun when appropriate.
- Â Never cease in praying for the strength and peace of each others marriage.
- Â Back to basics ,revisiting foundational principles of marriage.
- Â Create a atmosphere of freedom to be transparent with one another
- Â To never miss a opportunity to restore, revive ,refresh each other.
- Â God becoming the final authority in the marriage